Dublin, Galway, Killarney & Limerick. An ideal overview of the Emerald Isle, from the charming cobbled streets of Dublin to the breathtaking scenery on display in the Ring of Kerry. Explore Ireland at your own pace, stopping to experience and enjoy this ancient Celtic culture as you go! Start in the vibrant capital city of Dublin, before heading to the charming city of Galway. Then marvel at the spectacular scenery along the Ring of Kerry, an easy day-trip from your base in Killarney. Learn about and experience the history of rural life in Ireland as you travel to Limerick, a historic small city with a lively arts scene.
• 2 Nights Dublin + 1 Dinner
• Hop on/off City Tour
• Entrance to Guinness Storehouse
• 2 Nights Galway
• Entrance to Kylemore Abbey
• Entrance to Cliffs of Moher and Burren Visitor Center
• 2 Nights Killarney
• Entrance to Foynes Flying Boat Museum
• Horse-drawn Carriage Ride to Ross Castle
• 1 Night Limerick
• 7 Day Compact Manual Car
• Daily Breakfast
Must be booked by 10/31/2016 for travel through 12/15/2016.